Easy Air (also called Breathe in the U.S) is an amazing oil to have on hand with winter on its way. It is a natural alternative to vicks rub. dōTERRA Easy Air is a remarkable blend of essential oils including Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Ravensara, and Cardamom. dōTERRA Easy Air maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing while minimizing the effects of seasonal threats. dōTERRA Easy Air can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet, or diffused at nighttime to calm the senses and promote a restful sleep.
• Maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing
• Promotes a restful night’s sleep
• Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
• Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
• Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
• Diffuse at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep.
• Diffuse or inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest when environmental threats are high.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Laurel Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, Peppermint Plant, Melaleuca Leaf, Lemon Peel, Ravensara Leaf, Cardamom Seed essential oils
Minty, hot, fresh, airy
You can purchase at retail prices from www.mydoterra.com/healthybellyhappymind however this oil is also part of the home essentials kit which makes it accessible at below wholesale prices. The home essentials kit comes with our 10 most popular oils, free wholesale membership, a free diffuser plus access to my private members group and complete support from me to get the most out of your oils. This is by far the most cost effective option. Email email@example.com for more information. I look forward to supporting you on your journey to a healthier home and lifestyle.
*This product is not intended to cure, diagnose, treat or prevent disease. Please refer to safety instructions prior to use.