I am sure many of us are feeling time poor as 2015 seems to be flying by! Lately I always seem to have something on. Maybe that is because I have been travelling a lot for work, have had lots of uni work and also not feeling as productive due to growing a human and not having my usual energy levels :P.
But each and every one of us all have our own things going on, whether it be work, kids, family commitments etc. and sometimes it just feels hard to keep up with everything. Would you agree?
In my experience I have found the best way to continue to eat well during the busy times is to have lots of healthy snacks that I can easily grab and go. This slice is the perfect fit, it is so easy to throw together and have ready to eat straight from the freezer. I am sure you will all love it!
What you need:
1 ripe banana
2 cups of almonds
2 tablespoons of honey
¼ cup of goji berries
1 cup of coconut flakes
What you need to do:
- In a thermomix or a high powered blender/food processor blend nuts and coconut flakes on a high speed until broken down into crumbs.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until well combined
- Press mixture into a loaf tin that has been prepared with baking paper.
- Freeze overnight and then slice into desired portions
- Serve and store remaining portions in the freezer.