Frankincense is one of the most popular essential oils – and I’m going to tell you why! One of the main reasons are it’s extraordinary health benefits – supporting cellular function, soothing properties and reducing skin imperfections. Frankincense essential oil is a purchase you will never regret as their are so many versatile uses for it and I’ve listed my favourites for you below.
- Apply to your nail beds to help strengthen weak nails.
- Dab one drop with a carrier oil to trouble areas on your skin to help reduce the appearance of any skin imperfections.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (fractionated coconut oil is my favourite) and apply to bottoms of feet to balance mood.
- Diffuse a few drops in an oil diffuser to promote feelings of peace, relaxation and overall wellness.
Calm an Anxious Mind
- Place a drop under your tongue when you are feeling overwhelmed to calm anxious feelings.
- Diffuse a few drops in an oil diffuser to promote feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction and overall wellness.
Aches & Pains
- Rub on hands after gardening to promote normal inflammatory response.
- Use with a hot compress to soothe tired muscles or occasional cramps.
Unsure where to start with essential oils? Have a read of my Introduction to Essential Oils eBook.