We are well into Summer and one of my favourite things is enjoying a fresh cold juice full of goodness! Having a fresh juice is a great way to get many, many good nutrients into your body quickly. Your juices can stay for a few days in the fridge in an airtight jar, perfect to have on hand for the kids when they don’t want water! A homemade juice full of vegetables and a little fruit is a great replacement for the store bought juices that are full of added sugar. The beetroot in this juice will add sweetness without adding too much sugar.
I’d love to see how you went! Share your juices with me on Instagram @healthybellyhappymind
What you need:
- 1 beetroot (peeled and chopped into cubes)
- 2 carrots (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 2 cups spinach (washed and roughly chopped)
- 2-3 stalks of celery
What you need to do:
- Run all ingredients through your juicer in the order above
- Add ice when you’re ready to drink if required
- Keep old sauce or coconut oils jars, they make great airtight containers to hold your juice in the fridge – and you can drink straight from them!